Reasons For Low Water Pressure In Home And Its Remedy!
Low water pressure is a common plumbing problem that causes extreme inconvenience to many homeowners in Singapore. For this reason, many people prefer to have it resolved by an reliable plumber immediately. Otherwise, fulfilling even the most basic household tasks such as keeping your bathroom clean and tidy can prove difficult.
To assist you in case you experience a low water pressure problem, we’ve prepared some lists on how to detect it, its causes, as well as its remedies.
How To Detect Low Water Pressure
There are many ways by which you can identify a low water pressure problem with your residential plumbing. If your jet spray isn’t releasing enough water for instance, then it’s possible that you have low water pressure coming from your toilet bowl. On the other hand, if you notice a minimal amount of water coming from your water tap, then you obviously have a water pressure problem with your tap and faucet.
Besides checking your fixtures such as your tap and shower set, you can also detect a water pressure problem by reading your pressure meters. If their readings show low levels despite your pressure pump being on, then you most likely have a low water pressure issue at hand.
Should you continue to experience difficulty determining whether or not you have low water pressure, then contact non-emergency plumbing services to help you out.
Causes Of Low Water Pressure
Low water pressure from your shower, bathroom taps, and other fixtures can occur for a variety of reasons. This includes problems such as undetected plumbing emergencies or issues with your pressure pump. Other causes for low water pressure can also consist of the following:
- Disabled Water Meter Valves: In Singapore, there are basically two types of valves: one controlled by the state and the other by you. For your bathroom or kitchen sink tap to release enough water pressure, it’s important that both these valves remain properly open. So in case you experience low water pressure, check if either you or plumbers doing some plumbing works in your area may have disabled one of the valves.
- Faulty Pressure Regulator: Many homes in Singapore have a pressure regulator installed to avoid excessive water pressure which can cause a pipe leak or burst pipe. That said, there are times when this can break down or malfunction thereby causing water pressure to drop. Should you experience this, contact a reliable plumber or professional plumbing services to have your pressure regulator repaired.
- Pipe Leak: One of the most common causes for low water pressure is a water pipe leak. This can occur with older pipe types such as iron pipes. If you experience a pipe leak which is causing low pressure in your home, then you need to contact a recommended plumber as soon as possible. By doing so, you can have your old pipes replaced with more leak-free plumbing pipes.
Why You Should Contact A Professional
Some plumbing issues such as minor water leaks can be resolved by homeowners on their own. However, most end up calling a professional since they lack the required plumbing tools and skillset. This is probably the better option since plumbing replacements and repairs usually involve many technicalities which a layman may not understand. In addition, calling a plumber is more cost-effective and can ensure that your issues are resolved more quickly.
Which Plumbing Service Provider Should You Choose
To get your low water pressure problem resolved quickly, engaging a reputable plumbing service provider is vital. So when choosing one, it’s recommended that you contact Mr Plumber Singapore. Our crew consists of the most reliable and professional HDB and emergency plumbers in Singapore available. Moreover, we provide homeowners with efficient plumbing services at affordable prices. Other reasons for why you should book an appointment with us include the following:
- Besides water leaks and toilet bowl chokes, we have a long history of resolving low water pressure problems. As such, our plumbers can easily determine the cause of your low water pressure so that you can have normal plumbing again.
- We are extremely proficient when it comes to plumbing maintenance and resolving a wide array of plumbing problems. Thus, you can rely on us to easily fix any issues which might be causing your low water pressure.
- Our plumbers are extremely experienced in their field. Hence, you don’t have to worry about any complications resulting from improperly done works like tap repairs or pipe installations.
- Lastly, one of the most important reasons why you should engage us is because we provide warranty. So in case any rare problems arise with our plumbing works, we can do the necessary corrections for you free of charge. That way, you don’t have to deal with any extra servicing costs.
Mr Plumber Singapore provides a full range of plumbing services in Singapore, including plumbing repair, water pipe leak repair, toilet bowl choke, drain choke, clearing clogged sink, water heater installation, toilet bowls, installation & repair of toilet bowl, kitchen sink, toilet sink, drainage pipe, concealed pipes etc. We have a team of licensed plumbers who are readily available for emergency plumbing services. We have over 10 years of plumbing experience and have done thousands of plumbing works for both residential (Landed, condo and HDB plumbing) and commercial plumbing. We are the best recommended plumber in Singapore, with many satisfied customers and positive plumber reviews over the years both on Google and Facebook. WhatsApp us at +65 8241 0032 for transparent quotation and honest pricing for all your plumbing needs or Call us at +65 6653 6258 . We offer a fast and efficient service to serve any of your plumbing needs!