Detect Water Pipe Leakage Before It Becomes An Expensive Bill
Detect Water Pipe Leakage Before It Becomes An Expensive Bill
Importance of Plumbing
Where ever there is a construction work going on, no matter if it is your house or your office; plumbing is an important building block. No building can be constructed properly without proper plumbing. If the plumbing work is not done properly it will lead to water pipe leakage which can lead to water damage in your house or your commercial office. Plumbing services usually include all kinds of work related to the pipeline whether it is your drinking water connection or your drainage pipeline. It is a necessity without which no one can live without.
What Are The Signs of A Water Pipe Leak?
There are a lot of signs which would suggest that there is a pipeline leak in your facility. Whenever you become aware of such signs it is better to undertake water pipe leak repair before it causes further harm. The following are the popular sign of common water leakages:
- Paint damage- when you will have a water leakage problem it may result in paint damage around the area of leakage. The growing moisture is collecting on your ceiling, making it bulge, and therefore, cracking the paint. Another common description of this symptom is also a peeling ceiling. You can just imagine how hideous it can look if not taken care in time.
- Increased water bills- if you are getting increased water bills then it is another sign that there may be water leaking somewhere which is leading to such increased bills. You can check for running water metres to see whether you are charged continuously. If so, then most probably there is a leak in your water pipeline. Fixing easily corrected household water leaks can save homeowners about 10% on their water bills. Find out more facts about water leaks you need to know!
- Damaged walls- you will also notice that if there is a leakage, the portion of the wall in that particular region gets stained which can give a very unpleasant look to your house. And apart from looks it can also cost you a fortune to repair your walls by a false ceiling and partition wall contractor, otherwise it can weaken your house.
- Mildew smell- if you are noticing a moist and moldy smell in your room despite have it cleaned it thoroughly then maybe you are dealing with concealed leakages. This can be very irritating at times especially when you are having some guest coming over to your place. It may lead you to an embarrassing situation in front of your guests.
How To Detect A Water Pipe Leak
Follow some of these tips on how to detect a water leak and fix it, which only requires what you need at home. No specialised tools needed. However, a professional opinion is always more accurate. For any plumbing inspection services needed, you can call Mr Plumber Singapore.
When To Ask For Professional Help?
There are some handy plumbing tools you can keep around the house for DIY plumbing, but some plumbing works require a professional. For example, you might want to run a water pressure test in concealed water pipes inside the walls of your house, which definitely you will not be able to fix by yourself. A water pipe leakage is definitely one of the 3 times you must call a plumber who can help you to fix your plumbing issues. They can stop the damage immediately and work towards saving you a lot of money. A water leakage is not something that can be just fixed by changing the pipelines.
Sometimes the damage is so severe, if not noticed in time, that it can actually create such a situation where you may even have to repair an entire wall or floor. This can cost you a fortune. So, it is in your benefit to call professionals for plumbing repairs and spend few hundred dollars on such repairs rather than paying thousands of dollars on repairing your entire house or office.
Internet is a solution to all the problems of today’s time. Whether you want to buy some toothpicks or are facing a leaking pipe issue, everything will be solved by using the enormous amount of options available on the internet. Internet also helps to find localised plumbing agencies. Singapore has host of agencies providing you specialised services. These agencies provide you three hundred and sixty degrees service which essentially means that they cover every aspect from as simple as plumbing pipes to hi-tech water pumps and you can find one such service provider on www.mrplumber.sg.
One of the unique selling points of our plumbing company is our honest and transparent pricing. During the inspection, we will give you a breakdown of the quotation, with no hidden charges or added fees. Any small or large plumbing projects are no matter, and we always strive to recommend the best long-lasting solution to repair your plumbing issues. From initial plumbing fittings to repairs, everything is covered.
There are certain things that you should remember while choosing a company: –
- You should never go for a company which is enabling to provide you with an estimate. They can ask for absurd amount of money later on.
- There are some companies who do not undertake drainage pipe You should not opt for such companies.
- You should not go for a company which does not work on a per-contract basis because then they can dilly dally the work in order to increase their payment.
Mr Plumber Singapore provides full range of plumbing services in Singapore, including plumbing repair, water pipe leak repair, water heater installation, clearing clogged sink/drain/toilet bowls, installation & repair of toilet bowl, kitchen sink, toilet sink, drainage pipe, concealed pipes, floor trap, etc. We have a team of licensed plumbers who are available for emergency plumbing. We have over 10 years of plumbing experience and have done thousands of plumbing works for both residential (Landed, condo and HDB plumbing) and commercial plumbing. We are the best recommended plumber Singapore, with many happy customers and plumber reviews over the years on Google and Facebook. Call us for transparent quotation and honest pricing for all your plumbing needs at +65 6653 6258 or Whatsapp us!